The development of this project is the result of a research done for 4 months in which some problems were found in one of the most touristic cities of Latin America. The language barriers, the high fees of the exchange of currency and the lack of marketing done for merchants. Focusing on generate more sales to restaurants and facilitating the process of search and communication of foreigners, also incorporates a method of payment to pay on the site without having to use in cash.
- Improve communication between merchants, especially restaurants and bars with users.
- The platform will allow users to explore the gastronomic offer in different cities in their native language
- Allow tourists and locals to make reservations
- Make payments in local currency
- Allow merchants to effectively promote their business, products, and promotions with locals and tourists
- Allow merchants to have a database of customers, and promote their business to a more targeted audience, allowing to create special promotions for their loyal customers.
After the validation of the ideas, the final prototype is a platform that has a mobile, desktop app, and a dashboard for merchants.
It will help the travellers to look things to do and where to go, based on recommendations, prices and promotions, facilitating the search when arriving at a new place, this application allows users to make reservations, check for the menus, and read comments from other users, also allows you to access exclusive promotions and make payments through the application avoiding the use of cash.
The dashboard for merchants consists of a CRM service, where the merchants have a database of the clients that visit them, create promotions and send them directly to the application, management of reservations and profile of the business to the public.